Upcoming Dates to Remember
June 3rd High school graduation service
June 9th End-of-the-year all-church banquet, 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
June 10th Last day of Sunday school
July 3rd Decorate 4th of July parade float
July 4th Parade (details to come)
July 7th Fundraiser for youth at ABC Raceway – See Jill for details
June 9, 2018 Save the date
1st Annual end-of-the-year all-church banquet at 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm in the UPCC dining room
The end-of-the-year celebration is quickly approaching. This is another one of Jill’s crazy, fun ideas for our church family. Please be sure to RSVP by June 4th by contacting Jill Zifko or letting the church office know if you are coming so we can calculate how much food we will need.
Congratulations to our 2018 Graduates
Our church will also be sending eight graduates out into the great, big world. We would like to encourage you to write them a small note of encouragement. You may use your own cards or the ones provided at the ends of the pew. Graduation Sunday is June 3rd, 2018. Please let me know if I missed anybody.
Congratulations to our new WITC grads: Rebecca Nelson, who earned an Associate Degree in ger-ontology, and Aaron Mainguth, who earned an Associate Degree in medical transcription.
Where will our graduates be in the coming year?
- Porter Beilfuss will be attending St. Norbert’s College in DePere, Wisconsin, studying chemistry and biology on a pre-med track
- Ethan Graff will be attending UW-Eau Claire, pursuing a pre-med curriculum
- Casey Hilts will be attending UW-Eau Claire
- Kaylee McPeak will be attending Northland College and playing soccer for the Lumberjills
- Cassidy Perry will be attending UW-Madison, pursuing nursing pre-med
- Leo Schue will be attending Gustavus Adolphus Colege, planning to major in physics
- Logan Servinsky will be attending Gogebic Community College, studying forestry management
- Kaitlyn Zinnecker has received a full-tuition scholarship to attend Warren Wilson College
Know also that wisdom is like honey for you: If you find it, there is a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off. Proverbs 24:14
Congratulations to our 2018 Confirmands:
Billy Chatterton, Joseph Deters, Colton Evenson, Emily Hagstrom, Lucas McKuen , Marshal Swanson and Ayden Zifko
Jill Zifko, Intergenerational Ministry